View Single Post
Old Sunday, April 24, 2011

hamarapakistan will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by polaris View Post
bro i disagree wth u when u call ths joker a courageous (sorry to say to all the fans out there).. he was the first one to raise voice in support of musharaf when mushy tk over.. he's nothing bt puppet of ghosts (establishment), his voice is nothing bt the msg of ghosts, his courage is nothing bt the surety given by ghosts tht nothing will hppn to u while performing the drama so openly.. time n agn i kp telling u nice guys bt u forget vry soon.. dearos he's nothing bt a puppet of establishment.. observe him for sometimes u guys wud realize.. now when he's puppet of establishment hw do u expect k anything can happen to him.. nah nvr.. actually this all sitting of khan saab is nothing bt its something tht ghosts cant do at their own so openly thts why khan saab is being used.. thts it!
No one is angel in Pakistani politics . we have to choose the best among them.
Regarding ur point that he is first supporter of P. Musharraf. i wanna informed that he had already oppologized to nation for this.He is the voice of new Pakistan.we should support his cause because its a national cause.
Khanewalian (Monday, April 25, 2011), R3b3l (Sunday, April 24, 2011)