View Single Post
Old Wednesday, April 27, 2011
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2010 - Roll no 10184

converter is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by usmanamjad87 View Post
I dont agree to you that its an easy subject. Its very very lengthy subjects and 100 marks are nothing as compared to length of course. Also scope is not well defined, so cant prepare well too. I also opted CS by looking 2010 paper, but in 2011 paper was difficult and kind of strange :-S
So, I suggest not to go for it. Try sociology, Ir, Journalism etc.
I admit that course is lengthy and i have intendend to make this a suggestion to FPSC to treat computer Science like other Science Subject by granting it 200 marks but covering this lengthly course is not a problem for those who stuided it for years (those havine degress in the subject). It is matter of days to revise what one has learnt for years. Undefined scope sometime lead toward unseen question but one thing is certain that it is very high scoring subject. It has high subject loylty. An average paper can score around 70. Journalism is very low scoring in 2010, even many have failed the paper. IR alway remain below average and frankly speaking i have no experience with sociology. In 2008 i got 75 in CS and expecting more than 80 in CE-2010. I will share this with you after result (coming soon) .CSS is game where the practice of determination brings success rather a subject.