View Single Post
Old Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Thanked 1,417 Times in 749 Posts
SADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant future

I am agreed with aphordite.She mentioned one cause.But that is very valid.How many of us know about Iqbal philosophy.For example who know the real philosophy behind this ;

kabe Ae! Haqaqite muntazir,
nazar Aa Libas e Majaz me,
key hazaroon sajdey tarap rae he mairy jab'aein i niaz me,...
To bacha bacha ke na rakh key tera A'aina he wo a'aina

key Shikasta ho to Azir tar he Nigha e A'aina saz me.

But youth like Shezad Roy and Arar ul Haq are alluding,imitating these great poets.Problem is not about books and Net,but we need persons to write the books,which will serve the pakistani nation as served by Iqbal to Muslims in sub continet.

Literary revolution needs intellectuals.The intellect is hybrid of genius,knowledge,and observation.Creativity comes from thinking.And from thought new ideas sprung. @Ai ,HE rightly said that we need artist too.These artist if represent true culture than our whole society will becom revolutionary.

Now pakistan leadrship lack vision because they have no innovative ideas.They have'nt read the books.But they are born kings of Pak dynasty.
Fading Glimpse (Wednesday, April 27, 2011)