View Single Post
Old Thursday, April 28, 2011

Arfinite Leghari is on a distinguished road

After developed a craze of CSS I met different officers with the help of my CSP relative. I met Police, DMG, IRS & PAAS officers. I found people of PAAS really satisfied and two of them are serving as D.O Finance and planning and they say Finance and planning is quite better than DMG in districts and all financial powers are in their hands and every bill of expenditure and budget is passed by them. Few other friends of those PAAS people working in Army and Railway accounts and if fed up can go abroad in embassy in account wing for three years and relax their. D.O Finance said that after two years serving he will go to Army or Railway accounts.

DMG and Police people looked very depressed and said these jobs look good from outside but if you do it than they are headache no charm and they have no life and influential politicians of the area tease them a lot. They quoted the cases when their friends left DMG jobs and joined Multinational organizations.

About Customs I have no idea but friends with them I study say it is an excellent group. Every CSP I met have really liked Inland Revenue (IRS) and say to keep it on top of the list and they made mistakes not choosing a group like IRS, PAAS or Customs.