View Single Post
Old Thursday, April 28, 2011

Thanked 1,417 Times in 749 Posts
SADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant future

I am surprised when I see the news on BBC,the longlasting conflict between Fateh(PLO) AND Hamaz leader Khalid Mishael have been smothened.why these parties converged ? HAMAS was founded BY Ahamed yasin because PLO surrendered before ISRAEL for the sake of gaining perks.
Kindly resolve this mystery

this link will help you.I have started this thread for juniors especially or for 2012 aspirants.Take part in this.This will help you in your papers.If you are fearing that you will wrong,than,each of us is wrong in some fields,so if you are wrong me and senior most members will correct you.my motive is sincere.I think if you people have complete grasp over current affairs than CSS is not difficult.I hate current affairs and fears that i will fail.but i devoted myself to this subject especially.so ALL THE LIONS OF FORUMS COME HERE ,and share your worthy opinions.

Regards

CSS Forums - View Single Post - Updated News

http://www.cssforum.com.pk/294705-post869.html

Last edited by Rixwan; Sunday, May 15, 2011 at 11:49 AM. Reason: Merged
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SADIA SHAFIQ For This Useful Post:
aariz (Monday, May 16, 2011), Rayaan Haider (Monday, May 16, 2011)