View Single Post
Old Friday, April 29, 2011

mjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to all

i think this is what we need to do...

we should start contributing..lets say what if i/we can manage the education of a poor child(it will cost 1000 or 1500? do we have it in us to spend this from our personal expenses or we are just good for discussions?)...what if we donate some of our time for teachnig someone(may be the little maid working in our houses)...what if we change our behaviour towards the milkman,towards the the sweeper,towards the garderner,towards the clowns standing on the roads for entertainment of childrens,to the poorest class of our society,what if we start treating all of them with respect?these are all little steps but if all of us start doing this they will make a huge impact but for doing all this we need janoon,poassion which is lacking...talking about practical steps what if a group of friends pool a fund contributing 100/200 monthly for the eductaion of a child?this is practical and this is what we all need to do but we are just good for discussions.who among you is ready to give it a try?you see it is not difficult to bring about a change.it is just that we dont want to although we say we want to.

right from my early childhood i always wanted to do something good for others but i always used to think that i dont have any platform.then i grew up a bit and started thinking that i can do no good until i am in some position of real power..i wanted to have an impact on the masses but the suddenly i realised that may be i would never be able to that and may be i am not made for all this but what i can do is to contribute and to contribute in small bits and infact this is what we require.it is not required by us to always think of doing big things.join hands to help others and to help urself.but it needs motivation,self motivation,will,desire in a realistic sense to bring about a change.go crazy in pursuit of your mission

yes,there is a leader in all of us.we should realise our potential because its now or never.and it is the time to be practical.

may be we cannot change policies but it does not mean that we cannot bring a change..we may not have a leader but we all surely have direction and we all know what to do.its not a question about what we need its a question about whether we want to do it or not?...the small things
Princess Royal (Sunday, May 01, 2011), SADIA SHAFIQ (Friday, April 29, 2011)