View Single Post
Old Friday, April 29, 2011

Thanked 1,417 Times in 749 Posts
SADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by candidguy View Post
probably you are talking about HAARP Operation?(ionospheric hegemony)
that's only achievable through scientific advancements.USA and Russia began working together on it as early as 1993(my hunch).

and I saw one of your posts regarding launching of satellites.I'm not sure if there are any holes at poles.The best place to launch satellite however is equator,because earth has maximum spin over there,so it helps launching a satellite.
google ionosphere,this question is even EDs Too.
You will find how radio waves are used for processment of media.satellite are sent,but how to send signals it depend on intensity when we send radio waves outside the atmosphere we need waves of larger wavelength so that i can not reflect back.and from space short wave length waves are accepted.And when you communicate,use wireless connection ,radio, t.v than these waves are send to space.
Suppose America sent satellite to space and pakistan has receiver antena to connect with pakistan.pakistan has receiver antena and America will send carrier waves to space and these satellite send these waves to pak receiver antena and waves are received to our pakistan antena.in this way communication work.we if have receiver antena,and channel,than we have to buy shares from these corporates media industry.