View Single Post
Old Friday, April 29, 2011
42nd CTP (PG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2013 - Merit 208

candidguy is a splendid one to beholdcandidguy is a splendid one to beholdcandidguy is a splendid one to beholdcandidguy is a splendid one to beholdcandidguy is a splendid one to beholdcandidguy is a splendid one to beholdcandidguy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SADIA SHAFIQ View Post
google ionosphere,this question is even EDs Too.
You will find how radio waves are used for processment of media.satellite are sent,but how to send signals it depend on intensity when we send radio waves outside the atmosphere we need waves of larger wavelength so that i can not reflect back.and from space short wave length waves are accepted.And when you communicate,use wireless connection ,radio, t.v than these waves are send to space.
Suppose America sent satellite to space and pakistan has receiver antena to connect with pakistan.pakistan has receiver antena and America will send carrier waves to space and these satellite send these waves to pak receiver antena and waves are received to our pakistan antena.in this way communication work.we if have receiver antena,and channel,than we have to buy shares from these corporates media industry.
sis I'm afraid your concepts aren't that correct.

It's called microwave communication,it needs parablic antenna(dish is an example).and high frequency signal(6MHz,and 4 MHz,for uplink and downlink respectively,difference is kept to avoid interference).and these signals are of low wavelength(i.e high freq).and they can penetrate through atmospheric layers(5 layers including ionosphere).these microwaves don't need holes to traverse atmospheric layers.

-------------------------------

sorry it's Giga herts,6GHz and 4GHz respectively.

let's not discuss it here any more,it needs to be discussed in EDS thread.

Last edited by Mao Zedong; Friday, April 29, 2011 at 05:47 PM.