View Single Post
Old Saturday, April 30, 2011
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2010 - Roll no 10184

converter is on a distinguished road

My interview
Date. 29-04-2011
Place. Peshawar.
Optionals. Political Science, Constitutional Law, Business Administration, Computer Science and Pushto.
Duration of Interview : 30 minutes.

Experience before the start of my interview.

I was at number 5 in the list and those candidates before me were degraded which was apparent from their faces. Some were so upset that they did not feel a hand shake from other fellows.

Now My interview

No formal welcome and just asked me to sit and I thanked.

B Das started.
Q1. Your name this...
A... yes.
Q2. From which district of KPK?
Answered.
Q3. You have a master degree in IT.
Ans... Yes.
Q4. What is the spelling of welcome?
Ans... And you have written it wrong in Psychological.
Q5. We have asked about the personalities of national level than why you have written your brother as favorite personality? you should have written people like Imran Khan.
Ans... Sir, there are many people who are rendering valuable services but not well known.
Q6. Your two brothers are teachers and you want to be a DMG?
Ans... Told the reason.
Q7. A problem given in Psychological that two parties have split over an issue and you are required to find a solution and your given solution is to form an impartial committee of the influential people and they will sort out the differences, being a DMG what u will do yourself , you want to be a DMG and you can't solve the problem yourself.
Ans.. Sir I would be a part of the solution as i would form and facilitate this committee.
Q8. Another problem given in Psychological that you and your friend have done task and he (friend) wants to get full credit alone then how you would told him and convince him that we both have contributed.Ur given solution is not right.
Ans... Actually sir this answer was the reflection of my life when I completed a Software development project with my friend and the booklet we had prepared had his name first and mine later and the examiner asked who has done better among you? and I replied we both have contributed well.
Q9. Why you failed in your earlier attempt?
Ans. Sir my study was not up to mark as I studied just for 3 hours daily due my bank job.
Q10. Then why you appeared if you had not studied well?
Ans. I thought that i would do it with this study and misjudged due to lack of proper guidance.
Q11. Why didn't you seek someone guidance?
Ans ... There was no CSP at that time in my area. Yes one was there but he was in training in Lahore.
Q12. Asked something strange in computer.
Ans... Drop it. Sorry sir.
Q13. Who invented CD (Compact Disk)?
Ans... Sorry Sir.

And BD said OK. But despite all my answers he didn't look convinced and had a drawn face and looking that i have something personal with him(May be his tactics)

Sohail Safder.......
Q14. Tell me about the Revenue target of FBR what it has achieved so far and how much they have to achieve in the remaining fiscal year?
Ans... They have a revised target of Rs.1575 bn, so far they have achieved 1.1 trillion.
Q15. Again the same question 14.
Ans.. Again the same answer. Then he added target is Rs. 1575 bn. they have achieved 1.1 tr and the remaining they have to collect. (Strange addition)
Q16. As a former banker you should know the current tax collection policy of FBR and the coming policy as they are going to change it.
Ans.. Told some thing irrelevant and he gave me a full pledge lecture over this .
Q17. Asked some policy of state bank.
Ans. sorry sir.
Q18. What Hina Rabbani has achieved in her visit to K.S.A?
Ans. The purpose of the visit was to discuss regional situation and start ministerial level talks in October.
Q19. No, there are something more what about Basha Dam?
Ans. Sir they will provide fund for the construction of Basha Dam.
Q20. Who will provide these funds?
Ans .. Govt of Saudi Arabia. SS said, no , named a company that will provide the funds and the fund and the Govt of Saudi will cooperate.
Q21. What else she said about Pakistan Policy in Middle East tension?
Ans... She said that side a country in Iran and KSA which serve its interest.
SS.. She said that Pakistan interest will be first and something like that....
Q22. Who facilitated the agreement between Hamas and Fatah?
Ans . .. Sir, Egypt.
Q23. Who will supervise the coming election in Palestine?
Ans .. That interim govt.
SS. no a third govt. (strange)
Q24. What about the commerce secretary level talks between India and Pakistan?
Ans... They have agreed on some 19 points. Pakistan will import Oil and electricity from India. And Pakistan will export Cement to India. India will remove NTBs, Pakistan seeking WTO waiver support from Indian to get the concession given be EU for increasing cotton exports to Europe.
Q25. How many NTBs are there?
Ans ... Pakistan has identified about 27 NTBs.
Q26. What are these concession from EU and what is the Indian stand?
Ans... Some 75 goods will get market access to Europe without duties to help flood hit victims. India says that EU should support victims of flood through cash aid.
Q27. What are social hazards/effects of IT?
Ans... Sir it has reduces face to face contact among people especially the social networking sites such as facebook. A lot of movies and songs are available on it. If it is use from nearer distance it can damage eye sight.
SS. that is complete. Yes sir.
Q28.. What role IT can play in good governance?
Ans.... told about its use in different govt departments.
Q29. Why attacks on Navy in Karachi?
Ans… It is due to ongoing war on terror in Afghanistan and tribal areas.
Q30.. What Navy has done in this war? They have no role then why these attacks?
Ans. Navy is a part of armed forces that is why they have been attacked.
Q31… How many attacks on Naval forces has taken place?
Ans.. Three attacks have taken place in the last few days.

S.Safder . OK. AND REFERED ME TO nice man Awais Mushtaq.
Q32.. When you came from UAE.
Ans... told date.
Q33.. And since that you are jobless where are you trying to get one?
Ans. In the process i am sitting here and have taken my PMS exam. when it held and what about result? told.
Q34.. Asked an unknown question from Business Administration which i dropped.
Q35. What are dominion states?
Ans .... Explained but not very clear. Gave examples of Canada and Australia.
Q36. What about security situation in Malakand?
Ans ... Sir, the situation is better and everything is in the control of military.
Q37. If situation is better than why these bomb blasts are taking place?
Ans ... I think no bomb blast has taken place in recent months. At this he said i think there are and then i remember the Dir blast which had taken place some days ago. And answered yes few days age a bomb blast took place in Dir area which is near Afghan border but the overall situation is better after Rah i Rast operation.
Q38. Why militancy in Malakand?
Ans .. Told that TNSM was founded in 1986 which demanded Sharia Law in the area and the movement get a violent turn under Mulana Fazal Ullah.
Q39. What about the foreign policy of Iran?
Ans. Sir, Iran tries to become a regional power by expanding its relations in ME through different organizations such as Hamas in Palestine, Hisbullah in Labonon. It is in war of words with KSA and UAE over the Bahrain uprising. It is blaming Pakistan for supporting JANDUALLAH.
Q40. So you mean that Iran is aggressor?
Ans.. No sir, I mean that Iran is trying to become a regional power by establishing relations with different organization e.g. Hotis in Yemen.
Some other questions too......
OK.

Last Saud Gohar

Q41. You have mentioned that "Hesitant to share my secrets" is one of my demerit, though it is a merit, so why?
Ans. Sir sometime it becomes a demerit. e. g I have some physical problem and i don't share with doctor than I am depriving myself from valuable counseling.
S G. It is ok in that condition.
Q42. How “drinking water frequently while eating" is your bad habit?
Ans... Sir it is Doctor Advice not to during water frequently while eating as it creates stomach problems.
Q43.. How it is affecting stomach, what happens there?
Ans.. sorry sir and then he gave me the answer that gastric juice is................................................ .......................................
Q44.. What are the hurdles in IPI?
Ans .. Sir, earlier problems were on prices fixing and now Pakistan has given the contract of aerial survey of the route to a company but the intelligence agencies have objected on this survey as it can damaged our strategic interest.

He thanked me. In the end I tried to have an eye contact with all along saying thanks, but BD AND SS were looking down and I didn't succeed.
I was expecting BD very cooperative but he remained harsh on everything.
They tried to shake my confidence but I remained steadfast which was the essence of my interview.
I am satisfied 80% about my interview and hopping for the better.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to converter For This Useful Post:
bifokeen (Saturday, April 30, 2011), Gul Khan (Saturday, April 30, 2011), SADIA SHAFIQ (Friday, October 14, 2011), SYEDA SABAHAT (Saturday, April 30, 2011)