Thread: Quotations.
View Single Post
Old Saturday, April 30, 2011
SIBGA-TUL-JANAT
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Appreciation

sibgakhan is a jewel in the roughsibgakhan is a jewel in the roughsibgakhan is a jewel in the roughsibgakhan is a jewel in the rough

Hope is the only bee that makes honey without flowers. -Robert Green Ingersoll

There is no love without forgiveness, and there is no forgiveness without love. -Bryant H. McGill

Things do not change; we change. -Henry David Thoreau

Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me. -Carol Burnett

Do not fear death so much but rather the inadequate life. -Bertolt Brecht

For me, habit is just a synonym for death. Juliette Binoche

Some men are alive simply because it is against the law to kill them. -Edward W. Howe

When faith is lost, when honor dies, the man is dead. -John Greenleaf Whittier

While I thought that I was learning how to live, I have been learning how to die. -Leonardo da Vinci

Experience enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again. -Franklin P. Jones

Experience is a good school. But the fees are high. Heinrich Heine

He is happy whom circumstances suit his temper; but he Is more excellent who suits his temper to any circumstance. -David Hume

Do you want to know who you are? Don't ask. Act! Action will delineate and define you. -Thomas Jefferson

Expect problems and eat them for breakfast. -Alfred A. Montapert

Small deeds done are better than great deeds planned. -Peter Marshall

Opportunity does not knock, it presents itself when you beat down the door. -Kyle Chandler

Problems are not stop signs, they are guidelines. -Robert H. Schuller

Happiness resides not in possessions, and not in gold, happiness dwells in the soul. -Democritus

Health is the greatest possession. Contentment is the greatest treasure. Confidence is the greatest friend. Non-being is the greatest joy. -Lao Tzu

Love and desire are the spirit's wings to great deeds. -Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

For every minute you remain angry, you give up sixty seconds of peace of mind. -Ralph Waldo Emerson

God always gives His best to those who leave the choice with him. -Jim Elliot

Circumstances are beyond human control, but our conduct is in our own power. -Benjamin Disraeli

Matlabi Dost "Koilay" jesa hota hai jab Koila garam hota hai to hath jala daita hai or jb Koila thanda hota hai to hath kaalay ker daita hai.

In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure. -Bill Cosby

The roots of education are bitter, but the fruit is sweet. -Aristotle
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sibgakhan For This Useful Post:
fidamah (Saturday, May 21, 2011), Imtiaz ali (Saturday, April 30, 2011), Khanewalian (Saturday, April 30, 2011), Miss khoso (Saturday, April 30, 2011), unsolved_Mystery (Saturday, April 30, 2011), venom (Monday, May 02, 2011)