View Single Post
Old Saturday, April 30, 2011
39th CTP (FSP)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2010 - Merit 248

sidrah A will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmadd View Post
@sidrah A.
BD was very harsh and tried to confuse me on my psychological report like he asked me that you had written in your psychological report that you often keep your mobile phone off but i said no sir i usually do not attend the fone during my studies.he was not convinced and insisting on former statement but i did not agree.and also some other questions from my psychological which he tried to confuse me in the same manners....
suhail safdar,saud gohar and general were friendly...
SS had asked about Faiz's and rehman baba poetry and from forestry and US history
General and saud gohar asked about police
let's see what is going to be happened with us....
i must say that v both have almost a similar interview..RB did the same with me and confused me with some question regarding my Psychological and did argue with me over it for a couple of minutes...and ws xposing that m unable to xpress what i want to say ...and till the end he ws nt convinced