View Single Post
Old Saturday, April 30, 2011

ahmadd is on a distinguished road

@gul khan
following is my interview;
BD. why engg to css
I told
BD.Why you had not studied in your own province?
I told that i got admission in UET peshawar but it was on self finance basis
Bd.where is juniper forest
it was an average question but i forgot at that time and even made bluff.i said northern area and then kpk( sir i think it was blunder committed by me)
BD.gentle man if you do not know the answer just say sorry
BD. your psychological report stated that you often keep your mobile phone off?
me. no sir i usually do not attend phone during my studies. BD was insisting that you had written this in your psychological but i did not agree with him.(what does that mean)
BD.18th amendment and its benefits
I told that president has relinquished his power and 4 seats of senate were increased(interrupted)
BD.senate's seats were subsequently increased and not by 18th amendment.(i did not understand his meaning)as i was quite sure about senate seats.
BD.You have written in your psychological that you want your subordinate hardworker and punctual.dont you think integrity is most important quality?
I told harworker and punctual persons will definetly have integrity of their character
BD.you got admission in foreign university and then refused to join.it seems your attitude is inconsistent?
I said i can do MS after 28 but could not able to appear in CSS after 28 and my result shows that i am committed person but he was not convinced.

Suhail safdar.Why Faiz's poetry is your favorite
He wrote in love of nation and wanted a social change
ss.Rawalpindi sazish case
I told
ss.who was general akbar
I do not know much about him but he was prominent figure of kashmir jihad in 1947
ss.any poem from zindan nama
Nisar mai teri galiyon p aay watan k jahan.......
ss.who was rehman baba
i told
ss.his poem
i told
ss.okay translate it
i translated
ss.any famous qoute of american president
John f kennedy qoute"ask not what your country can do for you ask what you can do for your country
ss.what is social forestry
i told
ss.what is rain forest
i told
ss.where is largest rain forest located
i told
ss.okay thank you

General owais.why you want to join police
i like challenging career and like to work in the field.
gen.explain how police is challenging
i said because there is no duty hours in police
gen. what strategy you will adopt while dealing with your subordiantes.would it be assertive or effective
i said effective here we had a brief discussion general asked me without being assertive how you can handle the police force but i said one should adopt strategy which should not be totally assertive
gen.what is strategic forestry
i said sorry i do not have much idea
gen.what were the reason of civil war in USA
i told
gen.who was the supreme commander of confederate states
i said sorry
gen,what is trade wind
i told
gen.why it is called trade wind
i told

Saud Gohar.commissionerate system is effective or local government
i said local goverment was effective as common man could not approch even a steno of commissioner
sg.why local goverment system is not being implemented by democratic goverment
i said it is the dilemma of pakistan that military goverment usually implemented local government system.and in democratic government provinces are reluctant to give their power to local government
sg.what was cold war
i told
sg.why it was cold
i told
sg.what is the duty of police
i said prevention and detection of crimes and to maintain law and order
sg.law and order is not the duty of police,as a DPO how would you minimize the crime rate
i said with the deployment of police on different location and by unexpected visits
okay thank you
kindly folks comment.dont it seem very simple as they asked very simple and easy questions?? now kindly tell me Gul khan bhai what was the reason that they did not ask questions from current issues.................
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ahmadd For This Useful Post:
bifokeen (Sunday, May 01, 2011), converter (Sunday, May 01, 2011), Gul Khan (Sunday, May 01, 2011), SMAB (Sunday, May 01, 2011), SYEDA SABAHAT (Sunday, May 01, 2011)