View Single Post
Old Thursday, November 02, 2006
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

I M Possible will become famous soon enough

@kimjones

Dear i dunno how to respond u but one thing i am sure that if u r determined for this css, u will of course clear it with flying colors. Css is no a big eal in fact. look, it does not take that long to get the final job if u clear it and then appear in viva. Then u have to go for sort of trainings and finally u will grab the great job.

U have to study to bits, first. Well i dunno the approximate duratoin but i guess, it takes two weeks to give exams, then 4-5 months to get result. Then psychological tests get start in some 2-3 months. It takes 3-4 days in tests, then they give u result in a month. Then ur training starts. Training takes an year in academy at Lahore. Then aother training is also there, that takes another year or more. Thats all!

I request the seasoned ones to correct me if i was wrong in elucidating the aforementioned story.

2nd, if u wanna come bak to pak to change things, u r welcome because we know that Pak is in a dire need of experts, intellects and skills applicators. We do have experites but when we try to apply it over here, we really fail to do so because the problem's roots lies in the system. U can try to change the things around urself but u cant make amends in the whole system becaus only a revolution/miracle can do that.

All d best
Regards