View Single Post
Old Wednesday, May 04, 2011

Thanked 1,417 Times in 749 Posts
SADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheUniter View Post
In the IR syllabus, the following topics are included:
  1. contemporary international issues.
  2. Foreign policy.and
  3. Diplomacy.

The question at hand covers all these three topics,not only foreign policy. Moreover,if you closely ponder over the question, you would notice that the question has been set in the context of contemporary international issues,that is terrorism.

First part of the question is "Why international allies are dissatisfied with Pakistan on counter terrorism measures?". This part of the question covers the part of the syllabus,namely CONTEMPORARY INTERNATIONAL ISSUES. Here one is to discuss why the allies are dissatisfied,what are the reasons for their dissatisfaction.

Second part of the question covers diplomacy and foreign policy.
[B]if you will ponder over my outline than i mentioned relations and pak domestic and external problems but if we compile all these ,this would come under major heading that id foreign policy any how this is my assumptions and i am confident /B].