Thread: what u say???
View Single Post
Old Thursday, November 02, 2006

Najabat is on a distinguished road

@afrms
Ur intent is very right sir!Its a fact that in some of the programs we forgot our social values just for some amount of revenue collected from such programs.But i am not agree with you where you said;
"Our media is not responsible and this statement that media shows everything its for us to choose what to watch and what not to is totally absurd.
I think its not totally absurd.Actually bulk of channels provide you a freedom what you wana see according to ur mood!not consider I m saying what ever mood!By mood i mean ur selection for watching a program!like i wana see sports,just click any sport channel like new Geo Sport,i wana watch current affairs just click geo news or Aryone,I wana learn Islamic Issues click for Q-TV.Nways these channels are launched from Dubai but affiliation is with Pakistan.Hmm as far as some programs are concerned they doesn't reflect our society but influences of other socities.So i think its ur choice.Well here i like to mention a gr8 channel for our Youth.Its Peace TV..Whenever i got time i just watch tv for Peace TV.
Best Regards,