View Single Post
Old Monday, May 09, 2011
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: Css 2010 - Roll no 5722

Kamran is a name known to allKamran is a name known to allKamran is a name known to allKamran is a name known to allKamran is a name known to allKamran is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by xavier View Post
I don't think that this is Army's Naleiqi, Sir, would you like to describe that Naleqi??
They remained oblivious of armed foreign war planes entering our borders and carring out an entire operation in Abbotabad.

Quote:
What can Army do in this tensed situation
They must be brave enough to accept the responsibility and DG ISI should tender his resignation.

Quote:
should they go ahead as they did in Benazir's in second regime or should they once againg do like as Mushraf did in past years????
I am unable to understand what exactly you want to say here.

Quote:
If they think for such a step we will be first to cry my dear, look at the government because of their bad governance Army is busy in every corner of the Country, a worst foreign policy has weakened the army also
Do you think Politicians Formulate our Foreign Policy?
Pakistan Armed Forces are meant to defend the country.But they failed to perform their ONLY duty.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kamran For This Useful Post:
muhammad_essa (Thursday, May 12, 2011), supersonic dexter (Monday, May 09, 2011)