View Single Post
Old Monday, May 09, 2011

QAMalik is on a distinguished road
Default Why it's good to live in a rural area?

Among the several reasons attracting one to opt living a rustic life, priority goes to purity prevalent in it. One finds here, a clean environment, fresh food and simple as well as pure people. Natural beauty is another great attraction; components of which are beautiful landscapes and a variety of birds and animals at large. Self reliance which leads to contentment is yet another source. It's true villagers always cut their coat according to their cloth; as a matter of fact their cloth often proves sufficient for their coat. Let us study all the above rills of rustic life in detail.

It is the countryside where one finds time as well as opportunity to observe and even count stars in the sky. The pleasant cuckoo calls are fine rural replacements of urban noise pollution, say notorious pressure horns. Here one gets, to feed oneself, naturally grown fruits and vegetables and fresh meat. Having grown in a clean environment and being fed on a fresh food villagers are true models of pure, simple and full of strength rural life.

In villages, one comes across caring people. One finds villagers performing social responsibilities in their true sense. Helping mates to get out of their problems is, no doubt, a priority for them.

If "Nature is the art of God", villages are natural museums. Natural landscapes containing scores of beautiful birds and a variety of animals are not just worth visiting but in fact worth living.

Villages are naturally armed with the means to fulfill and provide almost all the needs of their habitants. They are capable of fulfilling from the basic needs to the greatest desires of them. If villagers' desires are comparatively mean, it is nothing but the result of the contentment which comes through this very rustic environment.

If the Nature has done its best to provide villages with all the attractions needed, Man has done his least in doing so. If only I am assured that my young ones will get standard education and my parents quality health facilities, I won't hesitate, not even for a single moment, to decide living in countryside.

In nutshell God has provided divine beauty, charm and attraction to the villages. Only if the man starts living in and caring for the countrysides; they'll become Edens on earth.
Raz (Tuesday, May 10, 2011)