View Single Post
Old Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Thanked 1,074 Times in 471 Posts
Ali Ahmad Syed is a splendid one to beholdAli Ahmad Syed is a splendid one to beholdAli Ahmad Syed is a splendid one to beholdAli Ahmad Syed is a splendid one to beholdAli Ahmad Syed is a splendid one to beholdAli Ahmad Syed is a splendid one to beholdAli Ahmad Syed is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by muqaddas i View Post
salam...going through preparation for current affairs i face difficulty in making notes for particular statements like ""Pakistan provides the natural link btw the Sco states to connect the Eurasian heartland with the Arabian sea and south asia."substantiate Pak's claim for the membership of Sco in the view of the above mentioned statement:WHAT SHUD B THE CRITERIA /OUTLINE FOR GIVING ANS OF SUCH STATEMENTS,or Pak us relation after osama.how to start and mold Q??????????PLZ GUIDE:
I'll suggest you to please consult a good book on CA which is written particularly for CSS e.g. Contemporary Affairs by Imtiaz Shahaid. The book will provide you a roadmap of study and you could build on and expand that base by extra readings.

As far as the particular question is concerned regarding SCO and Pakistan status and claim of membership in SCO. You have to go through the following:

What is SCO?
Geography of SCO countries?
Geography of Pakistan?
How Pakistan is important strategically and geographically for SCO countries? Build your arguments regarding road and sea links Pakistan could provide to SCO.