View Single Post
Old Tuesday, May 10, 2011
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

New Student has a spectacular aura aboutNew Student has a spectacular aura about

Magic is not a kind of science that is established on some principles, theories and verifiable observations. But, it exists as it is mentioned in Quran. I don't have personal experience of watching some black magic. However, I have personally seen the "Moakals" effect on a person (that person happens to be one of the most closest relatives of mine and I was there sitting besides him when moakil entered his body, all i mean to say is, that person is not a lier and also not some psychic patient). Before that I didn't believe in Moakals.

The aamil told me that these moakils are jins and they have their own limitations and sometimes even they lie just like humans do. That aamil was not some kind of Baba, rather he was an educated guy.

That aamil told him a Quranic wazifa, and after some time doing that wazifa, he started to see unexplainable things, not in dreams, but with open eyes. He became much afraid and quited that wazifa and came to normal state after some time.

It is certainly true that there are a lot of liers, claiming to do such and such things. But, at least there are genuine people that can do what they say.