View Single Post
Old Thursday, May 12, 2011

Thanked 1,417 Times in 749 Posts
SADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant future

I saw many good members ridiculing some other members.If so called knowledge is immense then this does'nt mean you have uper hand.sm members forgot what i stated,i said both institutions are responsible.both have corrupt leaders.Again and again stress on four wars.

Girty hen shahsawar medan c

and its is nt the age of army bt technology.so technology beats.but inspite of making fun your ojri camp fact gv me impetus to find further facts.I am nt agnst army nr govt. .you said yahya is greedy but zulfiqar? Single sided opinion and your cment abt sikandar mirza showd sm.I refr to triangl of civl and miltry to illustrate that both have greed and both are lusty.

2nd it is nt civilized way to descirbe as Mukt and hamza did "ha ha ha and bla bla"see kamran and your self and others. This is imaturty.i can battle bt its btr to ignor and nt to argue.bt one want to discuss then shud b civilizd.

i know today,all of u ppl sid ,PPP NE radar ke use ke bjae dogs spy system ko prfr kya.ap kaho g army is
worse and dogs are bettr.mgr inherent reasn to ye he,ye hamary mulk ko military institun ko dstroy krny waley bat he. I pray 4 both, coz i want to correct that mistakes jo hamary baro ne ke.

the materialistic notion often itch me,now further.You if will win then u wl b awarded with big wah wah.and when u will be defeated ,having so many reasons ,ppl say u rotten egg. This is the mind state of common man.Nation emerged after series of defeats. This means that they seek lessons 4m it. Will quote 4m ghazva e uhad ,can u say it is lame excus y sahaba spaced mountain?? Will u say taimor who was said to be tamor the great died in the end of hz life due to defeat.To u it wl b a lame excuse he could nt survive in winter.

I have numerous example of defeats whch can't be considered as a blemish on their character.Mir jafar did bad in battle of Buxar,and despite the fact Siraju dula is a brave man,mughal defeated.Traitor jafar wl a lame excus?

gulam muhamd was finance minister during liaqat period.He was dismissed 4m ofc by liaqat on da akount of disablty. So liaqat shaeed and gvrnr gnrl gulam agae ? Why? Sikandar mirza sent to Bangla and imposed martial law who said? Gulam and why?

Who dismsd bogra formula? Gulam. And ultimate end army and army did same so both were wrng. 1971 trmoil q aya? Why army had to open fire why?
Due to zulfqar. But zia did bad too.

Stop sayng army ye and army wo.if wana say then say bothe ar bad and both need to be correct.horse trading lotacracy kis ne shuru ke, BB NE, so be mature and realistic

Last edited by Predator; Thursday, May 12, 2011 at 09:42 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to SADIA SHAFIQ For This Useful Post:
Saqib Shah (Thursday, May 12, 2011)