View Single Post
Old Thursday, May 12, 2011

Chulbullpandey is on a distinguished road

Dear TheUniter,

I am very glad that you found time to comment on a few of my paragraphs. Therefore, I recognise your service rendered unto me.

Coming to the expansion, my dear, I do not know much about philosophy. And hence the topics like this one make much troubles for me. However, I try to be as much relevant as I can. Conscience in my view, as you also mentioned in your post, is the sense that makes him decide between what is good and what is bad. I just extended it a little. We base our principles of life after determining what is good and what is bad. Isn't it? We can't keep extra marital relationship. Why? Only because our conscience (shaped by religion, customs and traditions) prohibits us from doing so. Thus, we make it a principle of our life. Therefore, in my view conscience is the base upon which we found many of our principles of life.

Difference of ideas, my friend, is very necessary for their nourishment. We differ on certain issues and hence we exist as separate entities.

Here goes my salam mingled with utmost respect for you. May you always remain closer to your friend,

Kashif