View Single Post
Old Saturday, May 14, 2011

muhammad_essa is on a distinguished road

hello everybody,

ok this is a discussion forum, and we are here to learn, and listen to everybody, so who is right or who is wrong doesn't matter, so we all agree that such insident might not happen, it has aroused many Questions and doubts among our brethern.

to Mr finder... if you cannot detrmine a logical way to put more pressure on govt, army or isi, so do not go into details, because further creates space and doubts... whatever you make of a point think objectively...

i think it is high time that more reforms are needed in party sytem of pakistan and to re think over defence sytem, and future possibility of such mis happenings... it is a realty that we do plan our defence sytem in advance but we cannot guess in the right direction....
people learn from their mistakes but when it happens again and again it becomes a blunder... people who do not learn from their past are damn to repeat...

what i know from my humble study, President obama was repeatedly saying before the death of OBL that we are going to strike unilateraly... so there is always a whisper in the air about conspiracies... so we have to pay heed to the voice which is roaring...

the tragedy is that our leaders put us in doubt... and if somebody on the forum say something in hurry, so it really hearts deeply....

about pak army i must say... jo darakht phal nahi deta wo saya zaror dathe hai... at this time pakistan is really passing through a difficult situation..

what really happend in abbotabad tragedy, i guess, was lack of coordination of our political and defence institutions, or to say, political govt has not realised repercussions of its weak foreign policy, ultimately CIa had found it very easy to find loop hole, weak corners in our territory...

so donot make a mistake in realising this tragedy and dont make irrelevat connections with nuclear defence system.. hope you would not mind.. thanx

i agree with unsolve mystry.... when he says,

"then how our (pakistani) stakeholders immediately believed that Osama was there, killed and taken.?"

who is going to belive this drama, after all osama was a CIA man... i think he had been captured in the past or whatever may be the case, he had been brought to abbotabad and and killed in the raid... who is going to belive this drama... it is the media hyp created by CIA.... we are at media war, Mir finder and all my brothers you should understand this... osama was a card used always by CIA, probably it happened now very dramatically...

Last edited by Rixwan; Saturday, May 14, 2011 at 11:47 PM. Reason: Merged