View Single Post
Old Sunday, May 15, 2011
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2012- Roll No 5644

TheUniter will become famous soon enough

Quote:
quran main politics kaheen bi nahin likhi huwi?
reference dain ke kon si ayat main Allah ne sisat ka khukam dia hai?
@french-sovereignty is the foremost pillar of any political system,wheter it is Islamic or western political system.In the western or secular political syetm, sovereignty belongs to people whereas in islam, sovereingty belongs to Allah(swt). When Allah(swt)is the sovereign, then he delegates his powers to his man called Khalifah. The foremost function of a khalifa is to establish the rule or sovereignty of Allah(swt)on the land by carrying out what Allah(swt) orders. When there is a provision of khilafat in islam,then there must be provision of politics in Islam. Isn't it? Politics and religion are inseparable.In Islam,politics starts with and ends at religion
Quote:
many of our ulema specially in rural areas where masses are illiterate exploit them for their own gains.I have heard one such mulvi sahib and the was he was provoking people against another sect was like he was provoking Pakistanis against Indians.
@shootingstar-you are right.I think disunity among various Islamic sects is the major hurdle in the progress of the ummah including Pakistan.Their animosity is glaring in the target killing in karachi. I wonder why leaders of these sects do not unite despite having common fundamentals of the religion? I think differences among these sects are not irrefutable and can be overcome once these sects sit together to sort out their differences.Their fundamental principles are common; all believe in the unity of Allah(swt);all beleive in Akhirat;all believe in the finality of the prophethood;all believe in one kalima;all believe in Namaz,Roza,Zakat and Hajj.Then what else is left to have differences over? Then why do we fight with one another? I think there are invisible forces working in our societies which keep us disunited.
Quote:
Secondly Islamic history main Sahaba ka daur raha hai, kaheen bi elections ka batao?
Kaheen bi batao ke aik unparh drug dealer ka VOTE bi aik scholar ke barabar raha ho (as it is in politics). Never ever politics was in islam.
@french-In Islamic history there has been an era of khilafat.Is khilafat not a version of politics?

And yes there have been elections in the Islamic history.Our khalifa(Hazrat Umar farooq(RA),Hazrat Abu Bakar Sideeq(RA)and Hazrat Ali(RA)were all elected rulers. What is meant by election or elected people? By it is meant a person who enjoys public confidence.These rulers enjoyed confidence of the people.It means all the people had elected these rulers. Moreover in this era there was a council of khalifas that advised the rulers in all matters. The members of this council were also elected representative.In other words, the members of the council also enjoyed confidence of the people.So in Islam there is perfect political system.There is democracy,not western but Islamic.We are pioneers of the democracy;the westerners are the followers only;they have imitated our systems.

And if you talk about "equivalence of vote,that is, can vote of a drug-dealer be equal to vote of a scholar?" then there is also a provision in Islam. Islam distinguishes between a common man and a scholar or a prominent figure.Our holy Prophet(PBUH) would not consult the illiterate;Rather he would consult the most distinguisher ones. And he would encourage education.And there are provision in the Quran regarding this issue but i do not memorize these ayats at the moment.