View Single Post
Old Monday, May 16, 2011

khanbaba512 will become famous soon enough

yes i heard the news .although i am concentrating more on muhammad bin tugluq that mahmud Abaas these days but one has to keep up with the current affairs..i agree with your facts but as far as i think After the wikileaks Palestinian papers abbas have no other option for face saving..he have to gain support for his authority and for the next elections..as far as Arab spring is concerned ,it is a bit complicated..Events in Tunisia is purely a revolution,in egypt the revolution started in its good spirits but to some extend it is hijacked by west through El Baradi but i don't think in egypt it is a one man show..now the Arab Spring is totally hijacked in libya by west and in bahrian by iran..but lets not loose hope for this revolution..i mentioned it in one of my earlier posts in a discussion on Arab revolutions that one of my friends from london told me on Fb that he is a deciple of Shiekh Nazim of Cyprus..2 or 3 months before Arab rising he went to Cyprus and he sent me a link to one of the videos he made during his visit to Cyprus..in that video his Shiekh said that now is the time when the Arabs will remove all their dictators and they will rise in coming 4 to 5 months..and i think i didn't have to tell you what happened in the last 2 to 3 months..Muslim brotherhood also in a strong position in Egypt..El baradi is not in a position to dictate his western made policy and this agreement between HAMAS and Fatah explained what i am trying to say..and if syrian government is also toppled then in my opinion something good will happen ..Although some of my fact findings is in spiritual basis but still....Events are in support with my arguments..If everything goes according to plan than Lebanon ,syria,egypt,jordan all are going to be gamechangers in Palestinian game
The Following User Says Thank You to khanbaba512 For This Useful Post:
SADIA SHAFIQ (Monday, May 16, 2011)