View Single Post
Old Monday, May 16, 2011

arslanturk5 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamza_salick86 View Post
The line that I have highlighted..here I would disagree with u..They certainly have got moral values..Such lofty moral values that Islam has taught us..we have forgotten nearly all the moral values but west has upheld many of them..OK they have a few shortcomings and moral glitches,but then we are more morally corrupted than them I think..I wouldn't at all say that they are morally hollow..
i am accepting my mistake.i agree with you.but we may only success and stable our country strong and welfare state when we leave the western and other nations nations trend .we have our own system for entire life in our indiviual and collectively.first we have to decide what is wefare state ,then identify the principal of politics on the basis of shorai system.as Allah says ...wa amrohum shora bainahum....(ash-shora) .then we will be in position of journy to the islamic wefare state.in pakistan some problem in theacraatic state we have to identfy them.most important is that our leadership shold be responsible to masses at every step...........i am preparing a brief note on this top,inshallah i post it after some days.
Hamza Salick (Monday, May 16, 2011)