View Single Post
Old Monday, May 16, 2011

Usman Cheema is a glorious beacon of lightUsman Cheema is a glorious beacon of lightUsman Cheema is a glorious beacon of lightUsman Cheema is a glorious beacon of lightUsman Cheema is a glorious beacon of lightUsman Cheema is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by dr adnan rana View Post
Every year A single Entry test for all public sector medical colleges is conducted by university of health sciences (UHS) lahore....after the result of this test n f.sc. a list is produced on the basis of merit of candidates n their preferences ......this test is conducted after the exams of 2nd yr (f.sc) probabaly in the months of sep. or oct......you may cnfirm its month by visiting UHS near shaikh zayed hospital or its website....
Thanks for the reply so it means that one need to apply for the test of UHS only but tell me one thing more does Army medical college Rwp also fall in this category and what about BDS? Does its yest is also conducted by UHS in the same way?

Regards,