View Single Post
Old Monday, May 16, 2011

Asif Amin will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamza_salick86 View Post
I have absolutely no problems with its laws being Islamic,and the constitution promoting Islam as the religion of the state.After all,being a muslim I do believe that there are no better laws than those given in Quran and Hadith.
The problem I have is with the interference of religion in Administration.The merger of religion and politics,we can tentatively say,is workable(although in Pakistan the experiment hasn't worked).

Dear Hamza Salick I really appreciate your worthwhile opinion. But i would like to add some my opinion, Islam is our religion and we are Muslim, our whole life should be demonstrable in the way of Quran and Sunnah ( the teachings of the our Holy Prophet (PBUH) ) whether we are Politician, Administrator, Teacher, Worker ,Student or belongs to any profession of life. Thats mean we should do all things in an Islamic way. So Islam should present in Politics, Administration, Management, Teaching and all profession of Muslim Life. So our politics is Islam our Administration is Islam and over all act is Islam if we follow all rules and regulation of Islam.

Islam is not like that you only follow some principles and others are avoidable or in other words Islam is not applicable on Administration and Politics.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamza_salick86 View Post
But religion should never be merged with administration,and it should never never influence our judgments about the minorities and other nations.The laws shouldn't be misused in the name of religion.For example we have always been told that the 'Blasphemy law' is Islamic.We should know that although it seems Islamic,it hasn't been mentioned or derived from the Primary sources of Islamic law,and thus if it is debated in the parliament or by a governor of a punjab,he shouldn't be killed.And some of the negative impacts that 'overuse' of religious rhetoric has brought about is the killin of Gov Salman Taseer and the fact that people are celebrating a murderer.Religion,in Pakistan,has been used,rather abused by rulers,clergy and the people alike.If you have a grudge with someone,just convict him of blasphemy,and his life would be destroyed even if blasphemy isn't even proved.If an army general wants to hold the nation hostage and confiscate its liberties for a decade,he uses the name of ISLAM.We use our own interpretation of Islam to tag others non-muslims and unbelievers etc.Come on,nobody has given us a right to tag the other person so,and even if someone [I]is[I]a non muslim,it shouldn't be considered a gali!Religion,no doubt,is necessary for a varied country like Pakistan and should have a controlled role in its politics,but it shouldn't clod our better judgment about diversity,shouldn't influence administration,and most importantly,shouldn't be used to justify misdoings.Alas in Pakistan,everyone has used,rather misused it to attain vested interests.The need of the our is to revisit Islam,study it objectively and spread it objectively throughout the masses.We need Islam the Muhammad(SAW) version,NOT the Zia ul Haq or Mumtaz Quadri version

In Pakistan every thing is misused, so our religion Islam is not blamable. Blame is for those person who use it for their tyranny purpose.

Minorities is living every where and every country. In Pakistan we did not see any incident happen against minorities before 9/11. After 9/11 scenario has been changed because USA govt declare this war as a holy war or cruise against Muslim world so it is the result of that types of incident occurred. Anyways, wrong is wrong, blame for those who used any law for his/her favor. In Salman Taseer case, as per my view he used to saying harsh word against Scholar and against Blasphemy Law in public, if he had any reservation he should arrange scholars meeting and discussed that issue with Scholars. He made big mistake he discussed that sensitive matter in public openly with his pin point and harsh language so reaction came from Mumtaz Qadri.

Here is the mistake of higher court, if court taken any suo moto notice against Salman Taseer for using harsh word openly in public, the assassinated matter never happened.

Our Govt, legislation and public are at mistake. There is no mistake of Islam and Islamic principle.

The huge mistake is we do wrong interpretation without having commendable knowledge of Islam. No one can give interpretation on Islamic laws only with basic knowledge.
Hamza Salick (Monday, May 16, 2011), rose_pak (Tuesday, May 17, 2011)