View Single Post
Old Tuesday, May 17, 2011
Makhzan-e-Urdu Adab
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 4,047 Times in 1,576 Posts
Farrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud of
Default Ghulami hai muqaddar mein abhi tak...??

ghulami hai muqaddar mein abhi tak
agerchay bairryaan tooti hui hain
gharon mein saanp ghuss aye hain lekin
hamari laathiyan tooti hui hain

Dabang=oonchi peerhi wali sarkaar

"My goal in coming here is not to apologize for what I consider to be a triumph against terrorism of unprecedented consequence," said Kerry. "My goal in coming here has been to talk about how we manage this important relationship."Kerry

Kerry also announced that Pakistan had agreed to return the tail of a stealth U.S. helicopter that American commandos had to destroy during the bin Laden raid because it malfunctioned.

Tch Tch=Khudi na baich ghareebi mein naam paida ker

Pakistan's failing economy desperately needs American and other foreign aid. Since 2002, Pakistan has received more than $20 billion from the U.S., making the country one of the largest U.S. aid recipients, according to the Congressional Research Service. Nearly $9 billion of that has been reimbursements for Pakistan's costs to support the U.S.-led military campaign in Afghanistan.(Cbs news)

Hoslay apni jaga hain,be'basi apni jaga=

“The U.S. should listen to the voice of the people of Pakistan and stop drone attacks,” Malik said in Karachi

MIRANSHAH, Pakistan — Two US drone strikes targeting a militant compound and a vehicle in Pakistan's lawless tribal district of North Waziristan killed at least seven militants on Monday, officials said.

Naqaar khanay mein tooti ki awaaz=

بول، کہ لب آزاد ہیں تیرے
بول، زباں اب تک تیری ہے

LAHORE: Chief Minister Punjab Shahbaz Sharif said Monday that the Punjab cabinet has decided to reject foreign aid, DawnNews reported.

it is time for Pakistanis to "insist on dignified and honorable relations with the superpowers and refuse to compromise our national interests, freedom, and sovereignty," Sharif said in announcing the move.

itnay mehngay khawab na dekho,thak jao gay=

In a parliamentary resolution Saturday, Pakistani lawmakers did not mention the fact that bin Laden was living in the army town or the suspicions of collusion, but instead warned of the consequences if any more American incursions were take place in the future.

ہے لئے ہتھیار دشمن تاک میں بیٹھا ادھر
اور ہم تیار ھیں سینہ لئے اپنا ادھر
خون سے کھیلیں گے ہولی گر وطن مشکل میں ہے
سرفروشی کی تمنا اب ہمارے دل میں ہے

They also threatened to stop NATO and U.S. trucks from using its land routes to ferry supplies across the border to troops in Afghanistan unless Washington does not stop missile attacks on its territory.(Cbs news)

وہ جِسم بھی کیا جِسم ہے جس میں نہ ہو خونِ جنون
طوفانوں سے کیا لڑے جو کشتیِ ساحل میں ہے

سرفروشی کی تمنا اب ہمارے دل میں ہے
دیکھنا ہے زور کتنا بازوئے قاتل میں ہے

Do you see an independent Pakistan ahead?Or you think Pakistan can't survive by rejecting foriegn aid and by looking into eyes of America?Are you satisfied by this daring step or it is merely a threat for Pakistan's economy as well as for sovereignty;a choice of some fools?
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Farrah Zafar For This Useful Post:
Ali Ahmad Syed (Tuesday, May 17, 2011), candidguy (Wednesday, May 18, 2011), fairy jazz (Tuesday, May 17, 2011), Muhammad T S Awan (Tuesday, May 17, 2011), roshni12 (Tuesday, May 17, 2011), SADIA SHAFIQ (Tuesday, May 17, 2011), shtanzeel (Tuesday, May 17, 2011)