View Single Post
Old Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Fortune will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by SADIA SHAFIQ View Post
I never ever agree...love absorbs your elements and its your personal manipulation...i can make this story and love is not stubborn and love can how leave other feelings...love is not unfaithful...ego and love never existed together.......................................... ...
Love would have been unfaithful in choosing either party. It stayed with Ego and became guilty of leaving other feelings, but had it remained faithful with other feelings, it would have been unfaithful with EGO. This is not my personal manipulation. In our daily life, this has surfaced as truth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajai View Post
if you are loving someone then you can not be an egoist.......because beggers should not be choosers
Because if you become Egoist, love will die.
Thanks for agreeing me indirectly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimate CSP View Post
What a story...
Story?

Truth, a bitter truth

Quote:
Originally Posted by polaris View Post
@ fortune

i am confused, why ego has to be "she" and not "he"....??
It is neither he nor she. It is above gender concern.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Usman Cheema View Post
It may be true that ego destroys many relations but its also a fact that some relations bank on ego for their survival.

Regards,

Quote:
Originally Posted by sajidnuml View Post
It was 1977 when the boat reached Karachi, here Hatred said good buy to her colleagues and got down to work. After a few years she went to All Pakistan tour she made good deal of friends everywhere in the country. She also invited them to karachi. Finnally she came back and one day planned to visit the same Island. To her surprise Love was there. On inquiry she found that the storm never came and both Love and ego survived. Love told Hatred that Ego sailed To America where as he stayed. but when Hatred told love of her all Pakistan tour, he got very angry, He instantly killed her. And later Love sailed to the shores of Karachi. After wondering here and there, He finnally settled down and started war against Hatred's friends. Finding them too strong to be defeated, He set on to all Pakistan tour to find allies, however he found none. Dejected and disappointed as he was, he retired to seclusion. One day I saw him near the Shrine of Lal shahbaz Qalander. He told me all his past adventures and future plans. He said that he was very much determined to destroy all the allies of hatred, however, for that he needed friends. I subscribed to his views and assured him of mine and my friends support. Nonetheless He never forget disloylty of Ego, he said he would subdue her one day.

Remember Love never dies it is Hatred which has to ulimately.
Very much true, but it again confirms my point. Since Ego sailed to America, Love existed. Had they been together, they would have confronted death. And see love always dies of EGO.