View Single Post
Old Tuesday, May 17, 2011
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2010 - Merit 25Member of the Year: Awarded to those community members who have made invaluable contributions to the Community in the particular year - Issue reason: Elite CSP Medal: Members who previously received (CSP Award  and Member of the Year Award ) OR (CSP award + Gold Medal + Medal of Appreciation) are eligible for this award. - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,898 Times in 694 Posts
Hamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to all
As I have always told,The expected utility from taking the Chemistry paper is less than the risk in taking the chemistry paper..In my opinion its not a risk worth taking..If u want to opt for a science subject at the end of day,and feel that u have aptitude in biology,then opt for psychology.Otherwise replace chemistry with forestry+Punjabi/MUslim Law
@Water...DO NOT go for chemistry in ur case if u want to get anywhere near allocation.The level of chemistry demanded in CSS is that of MSc level.How do u expect to learn in 6 odd months what is being taught in 4 years in the universities.It is a risk that is only going to result in loss for u.Now I know someone who was very gud in Physics till A-level,so under this illusion she took Physics in CSS,prepared for 5 mnths,although I had categorically told her not to take this risk.Ultimately,she has ended up bust.In 2011 Physics paper,she couldn't even attempt paper worth 100 marks.N I am pretty sure she ain't gonna get 66/200 in it.So dont take this risk.If ur looking for a risk,then pick Psychology.
The Following User Says Thank You to Hamza Salick For This Useful Post:
sumyra (Tuesday, May 17, 2011)