View Single Post
Old Tuesday, May 17, 2011
Makhzan-e-Urdu Adab
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 4,047 Times in 1,576 Posts
Farrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamza_salick86 View Post
We can't expect Pakistan to survive by cutting off from the outer world,especially USA on whom it is heavily dependent for financial and military aid.
Hamza do you think we are "really" dependent on their aid or our dependence is result of corruption of black sheep?I mean If corruption is eradicated,would we be in position to survive without any aid?
Last night,In "Capital talk",I heard by some leading persons of "nation" that corruption made us crippled otherwise we didn't need to depend on "aids".Is it so?

Quote:
First,we will have to build capacity to survive without US financial aid and only then we can talk to them,well,not exactly on equal terms,but more equitable terms..for the time being,we are stuck with them.
Don't you think we have capacity but lost self-respect?
We are stuck with them because we love begging,I believe.Otherwise we are not in such worst position that we may keep bowing.