View Single Post
Old Tuesday, May 17, 2011
Makhzan-e-Urdu Adab
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 4,047 Times in 1,576 Posts
Farrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali Ahmad Syed View Post
[/B]

Yes, I see but leadership matters, we are on the way but it is a very long and evolving process it couldn't happen in days. We made a significant progress in recent months.
For approval of resolution,we need parliament's support.If it gets approved,it would be a revolution.mager mamolay shehbaaz se takranay ki jurrat b tou rakhtay hon na..

Resolution can be a revolution

Quote:
No, I don't think so, we could survive better by rejecting foreign aid.
Do you think Ali,we will really survive by rejecting foreign aid?Have we any resources for substitute?

Quote:
Analyse yourself, what earned? and What lost?
Earned insult,disrespect,despondency,a frustrated youth etc etc
Lost self respect,"khudi",andaz e musalmani..etc etc

Quote:
We need plenty of these steps, now its nation time to say leadership "Do more". These are dignified manners of nations. This doesn't mean to start a war against US but its a matter of saving national interests and sovereignty. Pakistan needs to prioritise her interests on the basis of equality equity.
Can youth play any role in it?If yes then what and how?