View Single Post
Old Wednesday, May 18, 2011
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2010 - Merit 25Member of the Year: Awarded to those community members who have made invaluable contributions to the Community in the particular year - Issue reason: Elite CSP Medal: Members who previously received (CSP Award  and Member of the Year Award ) OR (CSP award + Gold Medal + Medal of Appreciation) are eligible for this award. - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,898 Times in 694 Posts
Hamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to all
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babakhan View Post
@Ali

By definition propaganda denotes to the dissemination of false information. If you doubt the credibility of information I provide to the forum just pick up a copy of court petition lodged against CCE 2008, available free of cost from Sindh High Court. See through the allegations in this petition and than you will be able to distinguish between reality and propaganda.

An examination like CCE can’t be manipulated fully as there are many meritorious people placed in the final list BUT along with them many JALEE candidates found their way into the merit list who managed to get their marks raised through using other sources. Similar to the CCE 2003 due to the acts of these JALEE people meritorious class also suffers. How come on earth a person gets 248.50 out of 250 in the interview of a competitive examination. This is just one little example known to us as I am 100% sure that when court probes into the issue and will involve anti corruption department in this process, many other JALEE candidates will be exposed. I am of this view that corruption in competitive examinations can’t be done for merely one or two people if it is done than many un deserving people had enjoyed the benefits. Likewise, when CCE 2003 case was brought to the court people had no idea that it would have turned out to be a list of candidates un deserving candidates exposed.

We people in Sindh should get rid of this typical mentality of not saying any thing against acts of politicians and working mechanism of corrupt institutions. If somebody courageously says anything against them he/she is labeled as somebody against them. Have we ever seen these kinds of things happening in Punjab Public Service Commission? I am not giving my judgment about any thing rather discussing the evidences gathered by petitioners here in this forum. Remaining investigation will be done by the courts in future.
Although I hail from Punjab,still I commend the efforts u are king and am in support of total transparency for every institution..You are right when u speak about the trend that people in Pakistan don't budge and do anyhing themselves.And when somebody takes the stand,musters the courage to speak against corruption and wrongdoings,they try to pull his leg.It is a very good job that u people are doing.Carry on.N I hope no brother hear considers what I am saying an incursion of a Punjabi,because at the end of the day we are all Pakistanis.If we have to progress we have to stop being so protective about our provincial identities