View Single Post
Old Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Saqib Riaz is just really niceSaqib Riaz is just really niceSaqib Riaz is just really niceSaqib Riaz is just really nice

@All

To all of my dear members.....i just wanna say that our bedroom is the best academy for preparation ....No Academy can assure us to clear the exam or to get the position.....yes they can provide us the some short cuts to solve the problems....but this is not the requirement......If we are willing, well devoted, passionate and determined we can do it.......90% of toppers and qualifiers didn't join any academies.....the trend of academies are from 6-7 year came in existence for business purpose.......I am not discouraging the role of academies but still i think its wastage of time and money......This is the investment of uncertainity.....after academies we still have to study our selves......so just keep ur nerves calm n cool, put ur best of effort in studies, try to devote ur self in subjects and develop the appropriate aptitude and inshAllah victory will be all yours.......INshallah.....Just believe in Allah and ur abilities.....

Thanks.......Criticism most welcome