View Single Post
Old Wednesday, May 18, 2011
Banned

mukt will become famous soon enoughmukt will become famous soon enough

1 - I don't see an Independent Pakistan or a sovereign Pakistan in the near future.

2 - I've heard about the news that pakistan has received an aid of $20B for war on terrorism while it has spent $43B and thus it's a loss. I'd like to say that the Americans gave the AID for the purpose of fighting the war on terror and the calculations they made were surely somewhat ignoring the fact how corrupt the army and politicians etc are. US paid for war on terrorism i.e our expenses strictly used for the cause .. Now, If you think Pak Gov is stupid to do such deals than I pity your thinking .. If I and you can figure this out, the GOV will be the first one figuring it out considering it directly effects them .. then why were they quiet? Simple ... because they all (army, politicians) were enjoying looting and still does I am sure (recent events is sufficient evidence). So to make a long story short, the $43B are not really spent on war on terror .. a huge amount of it and I won't be surprised if more than 50% is consumed by the army and politicians as corruption.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mukt For This Useful Post:
Farrah Zafar (Wednesday, May 18, 2011), Hamza Salick (Tuesday, May 24, 2011)