View Single Post
Old Thursday, May 19, 2011

Thanked 1,417 Times in 749 Posts
SADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sociologist PU View Post
@ Sadia

The gameface has replied you well. We are living in a semi-literate/semi-tribal society where not LAW but MIGHT is right. You said proper investigation is needed in such cases, do you think they were killed with without proper investigation, verfication and identification ? And you also said that Islam not allow such punishment. I beg to differ with you here and seriously doubt about your knowledge of Islam. The instant justice is according to the real spirit of Islam and justice delayed is justice denied. You know why a section of our society side with Taliban ? Because they make it sure that justice is done instantly. And they proved it in Afghanistan and Swat.
if there need to be correction in my knowledge then i will correct it bu your worthy arguments.I have found contrast in very first and last line.as you are sating might is right and on other hand sided taliban.I think in the case of murder .execution there is proper procedure in islam which needed witness too.do you think each police encounter have islamic face and i fear about future prospects too...if police is allowed then it will killed innocents too..give me refence of this instant justice coz i want to really informed myself in form of tradition