View Single Post
Old Friday, May 20, 2011
39th CTP (DMG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2010 - Merit 17

cavour is on a distinguished road
Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by shehroozkhan View Post
thanx @cavour..
tell me one thing that is it necessary to use 2 or 3 quotations nd conclusion or critical analysis at the end of every question.
if yes then where from i can get these quotations.
Regards.
@Shehrooz

First I forgot to enlist a very significant topic especially from the examination point of view 'LAW OF TREATIES': Treaty formulation; Treaty Invalidation; Termination and Interpretation

Second, for International Law it is not all recommended to use quotes. What is significant in this subject is to cite relevant Case-Laws and if there is any International Document available on the topic (cite its relevant provisions like Vienna Convention on Law of Treaties 1969/ Vienna Convention on Diplomatic Relations 1964; International Law Commission Draft Articles on State Responsibility 1996).

There may be conclusion at the end of the topic but critical analysis seems a bit irrelevant in this paper unless required specifically in some question.

If you have any more question on International Law, please don't hesitate to ask here.

If you have any query on International Law, please do not hesitate.