View Single Post
Old Saturday, May 21, 2011
41st CTP (PAAS)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2012 Merit 139

sajidnuml is a jewel in the roughsajidnuml is a jewel in the roughsajidnuml is a jewel in the roughsajidnuml is a jewel in the rough

Name: Sajid Ali
Nick Name: none
Qualification: LLB, MA Poloitical Science.
Date of Birth: 1984
Aim in life: To live with Honour.
Hobby: Long Walks, Hiking, Music, writing
You Hate: Ignorance
You Trust: Friends and Family.
You Fear: Death
Favourite Book: Many, Many,
Favourite Place: Islamabad and My village
Favourite Relations: Mother's,
Favourite Dress: Trousers and tea shirt with collar
Favourite Shoes: Nike sandals, and Hush Puppies
Favourite Politician: Zulfi Bhutto
Favourite Dish: Lady finger ( Bhindi) if I cook it myself
Favourite Colour: Red
Favourite Hero: Shah Rukh Khan
Favourite Heroine: Prietty Zinta
Favourite Singer (Male) Many
Favourite Singer (Female): Nazia Hasan, Tina Sani
Favourite time in 24 hours: B/w Asar and Maghrib
Favourite weather: Extreme Garmi with No air
Favourite Subject: History, Political Science
Define life in three words: Beutiful but Short
Your three wishes: I always remain young, if death is inevitable, Die Young.

Your Ideal Moderator, Why? Andrew Dufresne because he seems tobe most reaonable.
Your Ideal Member, Why? for now Sadia Shafique because She is energtic and Extrimist; in positve sense

Which thing attracts you in cssforum? Discussion Forum
Your Ideal Personality: Many
What can you do for Pakistan? Make It beautiful
How you express your success? Sajda, Silence with tears saying thanks To Almighty ALLAH keeping in mind that it is because of mother's prayers.

If you face G.W.Bush, your reaction: nothing
If you met Prevez Musharaf: ask him the cause of his madness

If You were the president OF Pakistan: I would:

abolish Private education, promote free state education, making Pakistan welfare state, end exploitation of every kind, destroy all cities including the big ones, build New Model cities with wide roads and equiped with all modern amunities,facilities including Libraries, grounds, clubs, swiming pools, Parks Markeets, provide free state sponsored Housing, pay special attention to trade and industry; taking care of Workers rights, build unevrsities on Harvard pattern, pay special attention to elementry education, Introduce Highest pays for Primary, and elementary Teachers, Modernise rural areas with wide smoooth roads, build Model villages improve agriculture sector, build schools universities, hospitals, libraries and recreational places there. Establish fast moving trains, and Motorway roads all over the country, Ban Bikes introduce effeicient public transport.
Establish such instituions which could bring people closer to each other, eliminate religious bigotry ones and for all establishing religious freedom.
introduce a Council of Elders and seniour citizens in every town of the country, similier councils for women, youth and children. they will be self governing instituitions which will nurse talent and prepare people for self government ultimatly leadrship will come from there to hold reigns of power. In a sense all citizens will be eqully Powerfull and equally free including The Supreme Leader. Inter-council meetings will be encouraged they will be held ones a month. councelors' job will be to do all the things which we will do at the National level, they will do it at Town's Level, and similarly inter town meetings will be encouraged. There should be no Parties.

Ban all Parties religious as well as political putting all the politicians behind bars for the rest of their life, intoduce a council of wise at national level whose memebrs' qualification would be wisdom, above all they should be Highly intelligent, wise and scholors and expert in thier relevant areas. wisdom shall rule not Tom and Dick. No limit of members they can be 100 or ten thousands. They will all rule along with me

establish strong independent judicial system, besides an effective executive. Civil servant will be taken in its litral meaning.Civil servants will be highly trained and qualified and will be paid handsome salaries.

Strong independent and responsible media will be introduced.

build a Strong defence system

Pursue Independent foriengn policy based on national interests. Cultivate good relations with all the countries especially with those whose goals are like the ones we are pursuing. Promote tourism and the foriengers will be welcomed in a special way, they will be recieved as state guests, However they will be required to pay for the services. Making Pakistan a final destination for all the world's tourists.

Do you love someone? Now this question seems ridiculous. Ok Loved ones and still loyal, though, to her memories
Are you talkative? less me but my silence speaks much
You pray every time: Prayers with every Nimaz
Say something about yourself in a paragraph
A Dreamer