View Single Post
Old Saturday, May 21, 2011

Alia Rafique is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamza_salick86 View Post
THIS APPROACH---seriously--has all the makings of landing you in trouble..Ask anyone who is a CSP or CSS qualifier here..even to get 40+ in Pakistan affairs,u need to work really hard.and as I said,a sound knowledge of Pakistan affairs is not important,rather IMPERATIVE to pass CSS and clear the subsequent stages..coz u cannot consider Pakistan affairs as an isolated subjects..fortunately,or unfortunately(for you ) it has its tentacles everywhere..If ur neglecting Pak-Affairs,ur essentially compromising on ur current affairs and Essay as well..it is a bitter pill that u have to swallow in any case..trust me..start it from the scratch..a superficial study of Pakistan Affairs is never going to pass CSS for u..I myself have taught at KIPS last year..ask Aqeel sb or any of ur teachers if they are OK with ur approach..
i m reading daily newspaper + watching talk shows... n i guess i've more than enough knowledge for passing current affairs or essay paper... n still am trying to improve myself in both subjects... but Pakistan history really sux.... i'll Insha Allah get passing marks in that or if i could not pass than i've four yrs n three chances to pass the examination... in next try i'll just give attention to Pak affairs
The Following User Says Thank You to Alia Rafique For This Useful Post:
i Salmaa (Tuesday, February 14, 2012)