View Single Post
Old Sunday, May 22, 2011
Assistant Commissioner BCS (EB)
PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: BPSC B-17 - 2017

Silent Spectator is just really niceSilent Spectator is just really niceSilent Spectator is just really niceSilent Spectator is just really niceSilent Spectator is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjkhan View Post
aaj is baray ma news suntay huway mujhey apnay mulk sa khoof mehsoos ho raha tha.matlub koi bhi kisi ko bhi mar day aur aglay ka qasoor ye ho k wo apnay ghar sa bahir sarak par chal raha tha....is k ilawa un ka kia qasoor tha mujhey samajh nahee ata..aur jahan tak waziristan walon ki baat hai.un ka qasoor ye hai k unhey ALLAH G na waziristan paida kia hai kiu k wo becharay to apnay gharon ma bhi bathain hon to mar diye jatay hain(un ka qasoor hai is duniya ma ana)...bas is sa agay meray pas alfaz nahee hain.

according to geo news no explosive materials or sucide jackets have been found from the chechins.(there source was the bomb disposal squad)

according to an eye witness there was no bomb blast.apparently there were no signs of a bomb blast at the scene which can be clearly seen in the video
Dear The great tribesmen of waziristan have been loyal to pakistan than any other nation, but today OUR BOSS OBAMA, consider them terrorist, and we are second to his worst words, because we are beggers, and lickers of washignton.
I am very much out of patience, i will not write something now. Just shame on followers of war on terror, and slaves of infidels.
Regards