View Single Post
Old Sunday, May 22, 2011

Thanked 1,417 Times in 749 Posts
SADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant future

i before posting this read another post of my fellow in Punjab division thread in which one criticize about my opinion.there i opined RAW is instrumental in punjab division.so when i state something that contains source and source of their western opinion maker and think tanks.so dear member its not my speculations.

John Pike and Steven Aftergood have prepared reports about different intelligence agencies.ISI and FIA are two major agencies in Pakistan. surprisingly FIA role is of wonderland fairy and west have no prejudice against it.you people know why??? "FIA have linkages with Mosaad" and ISI is funding islamist so it is incompetent state.might is right all of you have listened this Machiavellian philosophy and ISI have might this is repoted by western media and state with in state answerable neither to the leadership of the army, nor to the President or the Prime Minister.the flagrant democracy allow organizations to allow functioning manually .ISI is a rogue state then what about nestle company of Switzerland;multi national company instrumental in overthrowing government of latin american state like shell company.these are not intelligence agencies but wreaking havoc by bringing political turmoil.the world is moving toward these state with in state system as these multi national companies are allowed to do each and every thing as it is the age of might is right so president Barack obama also took loans from these multi nation's in order to fulfill the expenditures of democracy.fedral bank of america is a private bank that is monitoring policies of state.really a shocking thing when these organization are allowed to work due to their capital then why not ISI.ISI is not with U.S so the infliction cost seems to heavy for obama.the exit strategy is followed by OBL fiasco ...hahaha because america wanted a lame excuse for exit.so CIA become no 1 with black water..infact CIA should direct a movie.west media have no prejudice--in some cases it is true.so wake up and wake ,seek the designed system of west that look over us with full of prejudice and prided eye.why and why our own people are against ISI ---Calling it failed org.that is failed due to the low investment as these agencies have parasitic nature.their involvement in politics lead toward its failure.IF ISI will be isolated from army and given under the command of political govt then it will become legitimate but ourcases will always remained pending and victims will become terrorist like afia siddique and other because it have to work alike FIA..our leaders are leaders of west sitting inside Pakistan. when federal bank ----a privete bank monitored policies of U.S then our own people are cursing ISI