View Single Post
Old Monday, May 23, 2011
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

imbindas is a glorious beacon of lightimbindas is a glorious beacon of lightimbindas is a glorious beacon of lightimbindas is a glorious beacon of lightimbindas is a glorious beacon of lightimbindas is a glorious beacon of light
Default Sayings of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) about Umer(RA) the Great

1. I see that devil either from humans or jinn, runs away from Umar. (Tirimzi)

2. I saw in a dream that I was given a bowl of milk which I drunk and remaining I gave it to Umar. (Tirimzi)

3. No doubt, ALLAH has issue truth, on the tongue and in the heart of Umar. (Tirimzi)

4. I saw a dream that I am in the Heaven, there I saw Rameesa (my quilt aunt) and I heard someone's footstep, I asked: who is this?. I was answered: it is Bilal and I saw a palace with a handmaid standing in front of it, I asked: whose palace is this?. She said: Umar bin Khattab's. I wished to see it from inside but, Oh Umar!, I divided my attention from your shame. Hazrat Umar (r.a) said: My father and mother be sacrificed upon You, should I ponder from Your saying?. (Bukhari)

5. If some else Prophet should have been proposed by ALLAH after me, would have been Umar bin Khattab. (Tirimzi)
Stunner (Tuesday, May 24, 2011)