View Single Post
Old Tuesday, May 24, 2011
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2010 - Merit 25Member of the Year: Awarded to those community members who have made invaluable contributions to the Community in the particular year - Issue reason: Elite CSP Medal: Members who previously received (CSP Award  and Member of the Year Award ) OR (CSP award + Gold Medal + Medal of Appreciation) are eligible for this award. - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,898 Times in 694 Posts
Hamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to all

And anyone else whose name I have forgotten...

Thank u so much for all the warm wishes and prayers.Really this day has been made much more special due to ur wishes.Thanx for holding me in such high regard and expecting this of me.Ye sub Allah ka karam hey.Meraa koi kamal nahy.Just pray for me k Allah hamesha rizk e halal kamaney ki tofik de or appni capacity me I can serve this nation and this country to which I owe so much
Thanx again guys n girls...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last Island View Post

Hurray! that moment that felt so far away

Has finally caught up with your Successful Day
All those years of study will at last unfold
The tools necessary for what your future may hold

You’ve earned your autonomy as a budding young man
Now boldly go forth for your future's at hand
It's your time now to take on the world and
Dee your fondest dreams begin to unfurl

Always look forward, no need to look back
For your heart wears like armor, old wisdom’s pack-
The whispers within always testing for truth
Distinguishes you, the man, from the boy of your youth

Be fearless in faith and know
By proper chain of command
The One Who thought of you and loved you first
Had you in mind as part of His greater plan

You are the future our continuum of breed
With deepest respect in you we are pleased
Trust in yourself and the goodness of your heart for
Upon this earth you will one day leave your mark

Congratulations to all the successful candidates.

@ Tauqeer Kurd
Treat due hai.

And of course how can I forget to thank and pay my homage to the legendary Last Island who has been selflessly serving us all here on this forum..Claps and three cheers for uAp us director ki tarah hain jo pardey k peechay rehta he and lets the other take all the glory..Thanx again sis..

Quote:
Originally Posted by SADIA SHAFIQ View Post
@HAMZA
me ne socha tha ke tum first 5 me zaror ho ge...and mery liye be dua karna qk me ne real me dua ke the...and sir waqas ke 57 poztn and zara sitwat ke 350 to phr tum to baazi le gaye...ab bus Allah mujy be kamyab kary
Allah ka shukr hey Uss ne mujhe us se ziada dia jitna me deserve kurta hun25th position far exceeds my expectations..Allah ka shukr he k mujhe merii first preference mil jay gi..n Inshalah ji apk liye dua he poori poori..zahra ka mujhe afsose he she deserved a better result..
The Following User Says Thank You to Hamza Salick For This Useful Post:
Last Island (Wednesday, May 25, 2011)