View Single Post
Old Tuesday, May 24, 2011
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2010 - Merit 25Member of the Year: Awarded to those community members who have made invaluable contributions to the Community in the particular year - Issue reason: Elite CSP Medal: Members who previously received (CSP Award  and Member of the Year Award ) OR (CSP award + Gold Medal + Medal of Appreciation) are eligible for this award. - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,898 Times in 694 Posts
Hamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by God Fearer View Post
I am not brother :P I am Sehar Sheikh, ure senior. I remember you used to read a lot of novels and books. I also appeared in CE 2010, Cleared all subjects but failed in aggregate, my marks were 579. And my subjects were same as urs except that I opted Punjabi in place of ure Business Admin. Do share ure marks sheet with me... cz my marks in Indo Pak n Journalism were pathetic though my papers went pretty well. I prepared in 2 months time... us main say bhi adha subject selection and books jama karney main guzar gaya. In Nov, we completed MBA and on March 6, exams started. Sir Fida told me about you that you cleared written... he will be ahppy to know u stood 25th... woww!!! :-) how many months you spent preparing for the exam?
Oh yeah I remember you wellNice to see u here..Well I started preparing for CSS tentatively in August 2009..Started going to an academy..Hadn't completed my BBA then.Took the final exams of BBA in october and it was only after that that I seriously started preparing for CSS.I would say it took me 4 months of dedicated study to pass the written exam.Alhamdulilah Allah has bestowed upon me an honour far beyond my expectations and ability.All praise to Him.Yes Indo Pak and journalism haven't scored so well.But having said that,there are people on this very forum who had Indo Pak and Journalism and still ended up near the top.M.Ali Asghar had this subject combination.I had it.And I am sure others would have these subjects as well.So what really matters is not ur subject combination,but how well u prepare and attempt ur exams.Yes I shall Inshalah share my marks sheet when it comes out.And kindly do tell Bukhari sb about my result and that I am Insha;lah going to be allocated in DMG,the group of my preference.He has always been an inspirational teacher to me and I can never forget his kndness and helpThanx for ur wishes