View Single Post
Old Tuesday, May 24, 2011
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

imbindas is a glorious beacon of lightimbindas is a glorious beacon of lightimbindas is a glorious beacon of lightimbindas is a glorious beacon of lightimbindas is a glorious beacon of lightimbindas is a glorious beacon of light
Default my dearest Moula Ali(RA) reverence with Hazrat Umar(RA) and Hazrat Abu bakr(RA)

The Muslim Revivalist (Mujaddid) of the 14th Century, A'LA HAZRAT IMAAM AHMED RAZA AL-QADERI (RADI ALLAHU ANHU) in his book, "GHAYATUT TAHQEEQ FI IMAAMATUL 'ALI AS SIDDEEQ," quotes from "A IQUL MUHARRIQAH" that: "Imaam Abul Qaasim Ismaeel Muhammad Bin Al Fazl Balkhi in his Kitaab, 'AS SUNNAH' stated that Imaam ibn Hajjar Makki reported that Alqamah (radi Allahu anhu) narrated that Hazrat Ali (radi Allahu anhu) was once informed that some people declared that he (Hazrat Ali) is higher in status than Hazraat Shaykhain (Abu Bakr and Umar) - radi Allahu anhuma.

"Upon hearing this, he (Hazrat Ali) stood on the mimbar and declared after praises to Allah and His Messenger (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam), 'O People! News had reached me that some people are saying that I have a higher status than Abu Bakr (radi Allahu anhu) and Umar (radi Allahu anhu). Had I clarified the ruling earlier on this matter, then the subscribers to such a view would have certainly been punished by me.

" 'As from today, whosoever is heard to make such utterances is a slanderer (MUFTARI), and he shall be liable for the punishment of a slanderer, which is 80 lashes.'

"Thereafter, he (Hazrat Ali) said, 'Without any doubt, after Rasoolullah (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam), the most excellent in the Ummah is Hazrat Abu Bakr (radi Allahu anhu), followed by Umar, and after him Allah knows best whose status appears next.'"

"Alqamah states that Sayyiduna Hassan Mujtaba (radi Allahu anhu) was present in that gathering and remarked, 'By Allah! If he (Hazrat Ali) was to make mention of the third name (after Umar Farooq), he would have mentioned the name of Uthman (radi Allahu anhu).' "
redmax (Tuesday, January 03, 2012)