View Single Post
Old Tuesday, May 24, 2011

sahens is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabishawaal View Post
i dont agree with u that C.A is not progressing well.Getting a professional degree in any field is a thing to desire for and rewarding at the same time.em an ACMA n serving in public sector as a guzztd but non CSP officer n i feel that the environment is changing in public sector as well as they r hiring professional degree holders as a preference over the jack of all but master of none.Efforts have been made to convert the accrual basis of accounting to modified cash basis of accounting.SAP is being implimented over here n things have improved very much by the involvement of professionals as consultants in Audit n Accounts group.I also chose this group as a prefrnce over DMG or otha groups as i belive in professionalism n growth in the relevant n right direction no matter u r serve in public or Pvt Sector
My brother he might not have talked about the CA profession. He might have talked about his personal CA.... like if he might be taking it hard for himself to do... so enjoy ACMA sb...