View Single Post
Old Wednesday, May 25, 2011
Royal Queen of Literature
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: AppreciationModerator: Ribbon awarded to moderators of the forum - Issue reason: Best Moderator Award: Awarded for censoring all swearing and keeping posts in order. - Issue reason: Best ModMember of the Year: Awarded to those community members who have made invaluable contributions to the Community in the particular year - Issue reason: 2008Gold Medal: Awarded to those members with  maximum number of  reputation points. - Issue reason: For the year 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason: More than 5 years of dedicated services

Thanked 15,848 Times in 5,006 Posts
Last Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardom

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaLooch Salman View Post
the royal queen of css wen you r goin to leave this forum any plans for your retirement in near future?? if yes then who wud b your successor i mean who wud grab all these alluring medals i realy envy dem
Allah knows when shall I leave this forum.

Successor? Whose successor am I? Whose medal I grabbed?

No one can take anybody's place. I came and I shall leave. No one will be my successor and no one will grab my medals. I earned them so I own them. I have no idea who will be the next in charge.

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbreak View Post
What is your future plan about cssforum after spending more than half decade here?
I am not authorized to do so. I can suggest and make changes here but fate of this forum lies in Admins' hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajai View Post
share ur best day at forum and the worst day also.........
Best day I have shared earlier and worst days keep coming back when nastiest members do the nastiest things.

Quote:
Originally Posted by venom View Post
I have a question. It is definite that you are inspiration for others , but what is secret behind your vast encyclopedic knowledge, qualities of good administrator and ability to analyze in depth?
Is it a gift or you have acquired it,
if you acquired all these abilities then how, and
what motivations were behind it.?
Oh please dont exaggerate. I do not have any vast encyclopedic knowledge. Besides, Google is always there.
I am a born leader (I didnt know that till matriculation). I was a shy girl who was too hesitant to talk to a girl even. Crowd used to make me nervous. Out of the blue, my English teacher on the 7th day of my first year made me CR just because in my class I had highest marks in English obtained in matric exams. I was like . How would do it? How would I deal with all those messy and rebellious girls? And she was so indifferent. "You deserved it, you have to do it anyhow". A sash with a badge was provided "You are a Proctor now". Gosh! Gathered courage to make an eye contact with girls; learnt to deal with them and somehow completed my two years of proctorship. I wasnt perfect and confident by then but I was honest. There was no compromise when it came to the rules of the college. But no, it wasnt over. "You did very well and you have to continue", said the Chief, who was also my teacher for English Literature. I continued and was selected to be the Chief Proctor in my last year. First two years girls of the college disliked me for being so strict and last two years more than 75% of the total strength adored me. I call it the Golden Period of my life for I made a difference. That Institute was not like it used to be. I ended up splendidly. I was awarded two awards for being the Best Proctor as well as the "Best Acting Head of Girl Guides" Award. More or less, the same happened here on forum.

So administrative qualities are partially God gifted and partially acquired through experiences. Ability to analyze again is a gift of worst experiences of life.

Zero motivation. Never in my life had I thought about Proctorship, Girl guide, CSS, Forum, Modship, Supermodship. All of these came to me like a shock (seriously) and left me refined and polished.
candidguy (Wednesday, May 25, 2011), Farrah Zafar (Wednesday, May 25, 2011), Jahanzebmemon (Wednesday, May 25, 2011), madiha alvi (Thursday, September 12, 2013), Perhar (Sunday, May 29, 2011), Shooting Star (Wednesday, May 25, 2011), venom (Thursday, May 26, 2011), xaara~hussain (Wednesday, May 25, 2011), zuhaib ahmed (Sunday, November 11, 2012)