View Single Post
Old Wednesday, May 25, 2011
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2010 - Merit 25Member of the Year: Awarded to those community members who have made invaluable contributions to the Community in the particular year - Issue reason: Elite CSP Medal: Members who previously received (CSP Award  and Member of the Year Award ) OR (CSP award + Gold Medal + Medal of Appreciation) are eligible for this award. - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,898 Times in 694 Posts
Hamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjkhan View Post
and you prepared from kips or yourself?
can you give me classes for just 1 month or two.do you have time?i am residing near kips.you can also mend my views about ISI.lol
haha..jokes apart brother I would love to..but I am currently in the UK and will only come back in September InshAllahUs k baad aap ko jo bhi help chahiyey hogi I will InshAllah give u..U wud be most welcome

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhmmdkashif View Post
I just saw the list, congratulations to all qualifiers, maliasghar and hamza salick, sieg heil . Hope our names also come in 2011 list
Thanx BruvInshAllah all the prayers with u

Last edited by Chauhdary12; Tuesday, June 07, 2011 at 05:52 AM. Reason: Merged
The Following User Says Thank You to Hamza Salick For This Useful Post:
Obsessed With CSS (Saturday, July 23, 2011)