View Single Post
Old Wednesday, May 25, 2011
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

xaara~hussain is a glorious beacon of lightxaara~hussain is a glorious beacon of lightxaara~hussain is a glorious beacon of lightxaara~hussain is a glorious beacon of lightxaara~hussain is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by usmanamjad87 View Post
Are u the same lady who kept quite in css 2011 exam even after looking fpsc staff helping a candidate, just for the sake of saving your 6 month hard work which u spent in exam preparation?
Sub loog yahi sooch k chup hain society ma k hum na hurt ho jayain..!! criticize ham sa acha koi kar nai skta, TV channels daikh lain ya newspaper
Yes I am the same lady! and in do scenarios main bohot farq hai. We need to differentiate. See did'nt I say hum cheezon ko apne bnaye hue moulds ma dalna jante hain. wahan fight pen ki hai, and pen can decide better.

yahan kya kijiye?

or haan criticize na krain, naam na lain, kya krain?wohi US US US ki ratt lgai rkhain? sorry, I am still clear what my ideologies are! what is your stand? what have you done?what are your ideologies?
The Following User Says Thank You to xaara~hussain For This Useful Post:
supersonic dexter (Saturday, May 28, 2011)