View Single Post
Old Thursday, May 26, 2011

Usman Cheema is a glorious beacon of lightUsman Cheema is a glorious beacon of lightUsman Cheema is a glorious beacon of lightUsman Cheema is a glorious beacon of lightUsman Cheema is a glorious beacon of lightUsman Cheema is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arfinite Leghari View Post
Everybody in their own groups will be in policy making after grade 19 or 20. Group choices depend on your goals. People I know were fond of money and wanted to be millionaires and even more than so they joined PAAS and Tax (IRS), their earning and wealth is 500 times bigger than their DMG friends. DMG is nice group but if BPS-19 DMG officers are fade up than remains nothings to comment.
My dear friend I will not say anything about any other group but being an auditor in an autonomous body I had a lot of interaction with PAAS' CSPs and I want to tell you here that the corruption of this magnitude (as told by you) is not possible there.
Come on brother accept the realities we are not here to win an argument but for seeking and providing guidance.

Regards,
Mohsin Sultan Sangha (Monday, December 05, 2011)